Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovely collection of galleries and shops is fashioned after a traditional Mexican village. It’s nestled beneath the shade of giant sycamores on the banks of Oak Creek, and features vine-covered stucco walls, cobblestone walkways, and magnificent archways between buildings.
- Your intimate vows will be unforgettable in the exquisite chapel, whose antique doors open to reveal stained-glass windows, whitewashed adobe walls, hand-carved wooden and leather pews, and a hand-painted mural behind the altar. At the end of your ceremony, the bells in the tower will ring in celebration!
- After you’re wed, it’s time to dance in the “streets". Take your pick of one of the Village’s patios or lanes to transform into a twilight wonderland. Two of our favorites are Patio de las Campanas, with its fountain and abundant flowers, and the second-story Terrace at Patio del Norte, which offers incredible views of the red rock mountains.
Simply I Do Elopement Package | $3,500
- 90-minute ceremony
- 1-hour pre-ceremony use of the Bridal Suite (includes a comfortable changing room, bathroom, and kitchen stocked with fresh bottled water)
- On-site custodian to ensure privacy
- The Wedding Peal—a special ringing of the chapel bells following the ceremony
- Custom designed two-tier wedding cake from Sedona Bakery with your choice of filling, flavor, and decorations
- Bouquet & boutonniere
- 3-course dinner for up to 6 people at Tlaquepaque’s renowned René Restaurant as well as one bottle of champagne
Food and beverage gratuity not included. Upgrades available, costs to be provided upon request. There are holiday blackout dates, please ask the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Patio de las Campañas | $2,000–2,500
Calle Indepencia | $2,250–3,000
Terrace at Patio del Norte | $2,000–2,500
Includes a 4-hour event, plus 1.5 to 2-hour setup and overhead portofino string lights.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
All ceremonies range $1,000 (Tuesday–Thursday) to $1,250 (Friday–Monday) and include the Wedding Peal, a special ringing of the chapel bells following the ceremony.
- $160/person and up
The Red Rock Experience Package includes:
- Pink Jeep Tours pick up & tour back to Tlaquepaque (Please note that the jeep ride to and from Merry Go Round Rock is bumpy and there is a 10-minute hike from where the Jeep is parked to the ceremony site)
- 40-minute ceremony at Merry Go Round Rock as well as photography
- Red Rock Scenic Rim Tour (2 hours total)
- Reception at one of Tlaquepaque's venues
- Tax & gratuity
Ceremony-only packages are available. Please see the pricing link below for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village.