Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With unobstructed 360-degree views of the beautiful Sonoran Desert, this nature-centered venue is the first of its kind in the west valley, and its family-run team is dedicated to providing an affordable experience that reflects your personal vision.
- Contemporary, light-filled spaces blend seamlessly with a backdrop of stately Saguaro cactus and dramatic rock formations. Host a ceremony at your favorite spot on the six-acre expanse, then celebrate as the sun sets behind the mountains, revealing a star-filled desert sky.
- The Willow Package has all your bases covered, including bar service, catering, cake, DJ, and day-of coordination. You’ll also have access to their stylish, well-lit dressing suites.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $9,500/event and up
- $15,000/event and up
The all-inclusive Willow Package includes:
- Ceremony & reception sites
- Day-of coordinator
- Two dressing suites
- Professional DJ
- Catered dinner
- Wedding cake
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Willow Weddings & Events.