Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set against a dramatic desert and mountain landscape, this five-star luxury resort is hard to resist. Its picturesque grounds boast a boulder-strewn brook, waterfalls, and lush gardens—perfect spots for wedding photos.
- An inspiring, romantic array of event locales include the leafy Orchid Lawn, the Canyon Suites Patio, two elegant ballrooms, a theater setting, and a glass-walled salon. You can even opt for a poolside reception or afternoon High Tea.
- Their packages let you design your ideal affair, from food and wine to flowers and décor. A complimentary honeymoon night is included so you can linger and enjoy some golf, tennis, swimming, and pampering at the spa.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
The rental fee includes:
- Ceremony, cocktail reception, and dinner spaces
- Complimentary guest room for the newlyweds on their wedding night
- Phoenician wedding professional
- Ceremony rehearsal, garden chairs, VIP bottled water service, sound system, mics, and audio technician
- Indoor stage, risers, and dance floor
- Two dressing rooms
- Valet parking for up to 25 vehicles (additional vehicles are $10/car)
Optional add-ons include a fireworks show, ice sculpture, a handcrafted dessert bar, and more!
Meals (when priced separately)
Meal packages include an appetizer, entrée, soup, and salad.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Conference Center
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Golf / Country Club
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to The Phoenician
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Phoenician.