Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A red brick path winds through colorful wildflowers and tall trees before bringing you to the elegant iron ceremony arch to say “I Do.”
- Strings of bistro lights above the charming courtyard illuminate outdoor receptions. There’s plenty of room to set up a dance floor on the adjacent lawn when you’re ready to party!
- Antique furnishings in the bridal suite, like the standing full-length floor mirror and vintage luggage, perfectly compliment the glamorous beauty bar and create a room that’s romantic and stylish.
Video by TS Cinema.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All packages include a wedding coordinator, setup, staff, bartending, and catering. Packages can be customizable.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Kingan Gardens.