Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- In the middle of the world’s largest Ponderosa Pine forest, you’ll find this hidden White Mountains treasure boasting lush, artfully manicured gardens, inviting gathering spaces, and countless pretty photo spots, all nestled beneath a canopy of trees bedecked with twinkle lights.
- Wed in the Secret Garden, followed by games and mingling in the dedicated outdoor play area. Dinner and dancing take place in the newly renovated Reception Hall, which features a dance floor and wraparound porches.
- You’ll find so many sweet and thoughtful touches throughout the family-run venue, including a darling dressing suite, cozy fire pits, romantic lighting, and even a personalized engraved lock for you and your sweetheart to add to their custom “Locks of Love” arbor.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Use of the garden for the ceremony & reception
- Use of the knotty pine reception hall, with its restrooms, bar, and food prep area
- "She Shack" for bridal party prep
- Tables, fruitwood chairs (120 included), and decorative lighting throughout
- Firepits & outdoor play area with horseshoes, giant Jenga, and beanbag toss
- Ceremony arch
- Personalized engraved lock to hang on the "Locks of Love" arbor
- Professional sound system with wireless microphone
- Parking for up to 60 vehicles
The ceremony & reception fee varies depending on the guest count:
$6,500 | up to 60 guests
$7,500 | up to 80 guests
$8,500 | up to 100 guests
$12,000 | up to 120 guests
A professional wedding planner/coordinator is required for events with over 30 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Greenhouse on Woodland
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Greenhouse on Woodland.