Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This romantic private estate encompasses 4 acres of lush gardens, lawns and mature shade trees, accented with chateau-style architectural details (think charming balconies and wrought-iron entry gates.) The vintage-style manor house has been recently renovated with luxury fixtures and contemporary flair.
- So much sparkle: a stately fountain splashes alongside a serene blue pool; bistro and twinkle lights embellish a bricked terrace; and dramatic crystal chandeliers convey a sense of grand occasion.
- You’ll have exclusive use of the swanky reception areas like the garden pavilion, and your choice of six picturesque ceremony sites. (Our favorite photo op is the statement staircase in the mansion foyer!)
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $73/event and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Stonebridge Manor by Wedgewood Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Stonebridge Manor by Wedgewood Weddings.