Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Striking architecture and eye-catching panoramas give this private country club pizazz. A modern, circular design not only looks great from the outside, it also gives the interior venues and adjacent decks 180-degree vistas.
- Descend a winding staircase that seems to float to the lawn below, where you exchange vows overlooking the Santa Cruz Valley. And the golf course, set at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains, offers prime photo ops.
- Light up the sky with fireworks during an al fresco reception on the Terrace. Prefer an indoor celebration? Try their top-level Crown Room or spacious Skyline Room, both known for their exceptional views.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Includes the ceremony & reception rental fee, wedding coordination, menu tasting for the bride & groom, linens, tables, chairs, valet parking, champagne toast, and more for up to 320 guests.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 320.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Skyline Country Club.