Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A peach orchard and acres of gardens that produce bountiful fruits, veggies, and herbs year-round are the hallmarks of this peaceful, family-run farm on the outskirts of Queen Creek—just under an hour from Phoenix.
- Opt for an all-outdoors affair in the tree-lined meadow, or under an arbor beside the mid-century Farmhouse, with a reception in its grand ballroom. Or, celebrate in the Big Red Barn, with its cool, rustic-industrial design.
- A collection of nine adorable vintage trailers, collectively called The Cozy Peach, are available for overnight stays. Each with its own charming character, they’re a wonderful option for extending your weekend.
Video by Phoenix Drone Pros.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees include:
- 6-hour event time, including ceremony & reception
- 6-hour getting ready time for decorating and wedding party prep
- Wood ceremony benches and wood or white padded reception chairs
- Round and farm tables, head table, and assorted cake, cards, and gift tables
- Separate dressing rooms
- Setup & teardown
Above 150 guests (max 200) is $15.95/person.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Schnepf Farms
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Schnepf Farms.