Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated in the heart of Chandler's historic downtown area, this historic resort has been hosting unforgettable weddings since 1912. The cool underground speakeasy invites guests back in time, and its Roaring '20s vibe and authentic décor create a fabulously fun setting for a welcome party.
- From an intimate lawn ceremony bordered by palm trees, to an elegant reception in the ballroom with its huge crystal chandeliers, the resort has a space that's right for your celebration. There's even a rooftop terrace with a 360-view of the surrounding greenery.
- Celebrate all weekend long without ever stepping off site, from a rehearsal dinner under the airy pergola to a farewell brunch in the sun-drenched courtyard. An on-site Aveda spa offers pre-wedding pampering, or blow off some steam by booking a tee time right next door. Multicultural weddings and multi-day events are a specialty, and the expert staff will work with you to honor all your traditions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Ceremony fees include:
- 1-hour use of the ceremony site, plus a 1-hour rehearsal
- All-day changing room for the wedding party, including seasonal fruit or veggie cups, choice of finger sandwiches, iced tea or coffee, and house champagne and orange juice
- On-site coordination
- Garden arch, white garden chairs, and tables with linens
- Fruit-infused water station
- Use of the resort grounds for photography
- Directional signage and staff attendants
- Microphone, speakers, and technician
Ceremonies must be accompanied by a reception with a $5,000 food & beverage minimum.
All reception packages include:
- 1-hour cocktail hour and 4-hour reception
- Passed and/or stationed hors d'oeuvres
- Coursed dinner with salad, entrée, starch, and vegetable
- Champagne & sparkling cider toast
- Coffee & tea service
- Cake cutting (some packages include wedding cake or dessert station)
- Executive suite for the newlyweds on the wedding night with a choice of amenity
- Tables, chairs, linens, china, glassware, flatware, and napkins
- Dance floor
- Use of in-house centerpieces, votives, mirrors, vases, candles, wood rounds, table numbers, and stands
- Venue set up, coordination, banquet captain, and serving staff
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $5,000/event and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Resort / Spa
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Golf / Country Club
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Crowne Plaza San Marcos Golf Resort
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Crowne Plaza San Marcos Golf Resort.