Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- For a Southwest destination wedding, this secluded desert ranch in the foothills of the Goldfield Mountains offers a private retreat just 40 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport. The majestic Bulldog Cliffs rising above the grounds create an especially impressive backdrop.
- Your guests can enjoy recreational activities such as kayaking, fishing, horseback riding, volleyball, tubing, hiking, and swimming in the heated pool before heading to their well-appointed ranchette cabins, which include Western furnishings and covered porches for relaxing in the fresh air.
- Inclusive wedding packages provide exclusive use of the property, tables and chairs with setup, lodging, and multiple ceremony and reception location options, such as the picturesque lower lawn beside the Salt River, which winds through the area.
Elopements & Single-Day Wedding Packages are available!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $21,602/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Event duration
Wedding Weekend pricing includes a site fee, minimum required lodging fees (19 cabins for 2 nights), and taxes & service charge.
February–April | $24,485.15
October & December | $22,834.51
May & September | $21,601.59
- Ranch grounds & all 19 cabins (sleeps 38) reserved exclusively for the couple & guests for 2 days, from Friday 3pm to Sunday 11am
- Rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception site locations
- Outside catering fee waived ($400 value)
- Bed & breakfast accommodations (ranch breakfast on Saturday & Sunday mornings for lodging guests)
- Ranch lunch for up to 60 guests on the wedding day
- Photo site fee waived for engagement photo session
- Tables & chairs
- Horseback Riding & Kayak operations will remain open with consideration for your ceremony
- Rental fee, sales tax, service charge, and lodging tax
- 3% credit card processing fee applies
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
In-house catering is only available for rehearsal dinners and guest breakfast & lunches.
Not wheelchair accessible
February-May, September–December; daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch.