Saguaro Buttes 5825 Old Spanish Trail • Tucson • Arizona 85747
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Saguaro Buttes on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This unique private event venue is located along a scenic route of Old Spanish Trail, nestled against the Saguaro National Monument and surrounded by hundreds of the famous towering cacti.
- Ceremonies are held on an elevated platform that offers stunning uninterrupted views of the surrounding hills. A wrought-iron arch adds drama—you can drape it with fabric or flowers, or leave it unadorned for a charming, rustic look.
- The modern banquet hall boasts floor-to-ceiling windows and an attached terrace, so you can continue enjoying the breathtaking landscape (and the dozens of trees wrapped in twinkle lights) as the sun begins to set.
Video by TJ Roxas Photography.
100 Days Out – 15% off any Gold Package booked within 100 days of the wedding date!
Military Discount – 5% off Gold and Platinum Packages for all active duty military!
Monsoon Special – $1,000 off Gold and Platinum Packages in July or August (rain season)!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $450/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
These popular packages include 6–14 hours of rental time for an on-site ceremony + reception (up until 2am), catering, use of the dressing suites, BYO bar service, a DJ package, tables, chairs, & linens, cake cutting, and more! Inquire for pricing.
Just the Two of You – $450 for two
Includes 1-hour use of Saguaro Buttes, choice of ceremony site, and officiant and two witnesses.
Elopement Package – $600 for up to 20 guests
Includes in the Just the Two of You package, plus an additional hour at Saguaro Buttes. Available Monday–Thursday within 60 days of event, or Friday–Sunday within 30 days of event.
Ceremony-Only Package – $800–1,750 for up to 200 guests
4-hour rental. Includes access to Saguaro Buttes, an outdoor ceremony by the waterfall, use of two dressing suites, a wedding coordinator, ceremony rehearsal, sound system and coordination, parking attendant, and golf cart shuttle for guests. Available Monday–Thursday any time, or Friday–Sunday within 60 days of event.
Ceremony + Patio Cocktails Package – $3,000–4,700 for up to 100 guests
4-hour rental. Includes everything in the Ceremony-Only package, plus tables & chairs, appetizers and finger foods, 2-hour BYO bar service, and a 2-hour DJ package. Available Monday–Thursday any time, or Friday–Sunday within 60 days of event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Saguaro Buttes.
Thanks! Your email to Saguaro Buttes is on its way!
Arizona Wedding Venues
> Tucson / Southern Arizona Wedding Venues