Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The spacious outdoor patio has a romantic, European park vibe. With arched entryways, old fashioned street lamps, fountains, and blooming hedges, it's a great spot for an outdoor ceremony and/or cocktails.
- The Garden Reception Room whimsically blurs the line between inside and out. Light and airy with an exposed-beam ceiling, polished dance floor, and paper lanterns, it also features white picket fencing and trees wrapped in twinkle lights.
- A stylish bride's room has great lighting and three elegant make-up stations for primping. But the groomsmen get a cool spot of their own with satellite TV to catch part of the game while getting ready.
Elopement Package – $795
This special 1-hour package for up to 6 people includes a ceremony in the garden, ceremony music, officiant, dressing rooms, and coordination.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Regency Garden.