Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With gorgeously landscaped grounds and dramatic views of the Pusch Ridge Mountains, this Tucson event center offers a bevy of striking backdrops for your celebration. And because it's all-inclusive, planning your special day is effortless.
- The lush garden surrounded by desert vistas is a lovely green oasis, and the bubbling fountain and romantic white gazebo make a beautiful ceremony spot. Equally appealing is the reception hall, which features a draped ceiling and a gleaming dance floor.
- Packages are highly customizable. You can choose from a variety of indoor and outdoor décor options, table linen colors, centerpieces, and silk florals, as well as hors d'oeuvres and meals that are served on elegant china by professional wait staff.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Customizable appetizer & dinner menu options
- Professional event planning services
- Private quarters for each of the wedding couple
- Custom ceremony music selections with technician
- Professional event management
- Dance floor with special effects lighting
- MC, DJ, and audiovisual services
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Bartending is provided by the venue. There are no corkage or pouring fees for champagne or wine.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Buttes at Reflections.