Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Get up close and personal with two of Sedona's most iconic sights: the stunning natural beauty of Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte. If you're looking for a casual, relaxed spot to celebrate with family and friends, this is it.
- The landscaped garden, raised stage and courtyard have unobstructed views of Sedona's red rocks. It's ideal for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. The Chalets and Studios are ideal to accommodate all of your guests.
- Spend memorable time here with your guests—and your dogs! Take a hike or bike into Coconino National Forest, enjoy a dip in the pool, play some golf nearby, or just savor a nightcap by the campfire as you watch for shooting stars.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Red Agave Resort.