Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Showcasing 360-degree views of Sedona's famous Red Rocks, this sky-high restaurant treats guests to absolutely killer sunsets. So enjoy the quiet grandeur then let the party begin, because it's the only local venue with no noise restrictions.
- If nature's beauty isn't picturesque enough as a backdrop for your outdoor ceremony or reception, feel free to incorporate some antique planes into your portraits. Prefer dining indoors? Savor the gorgeous vistas through Mesa Grill's huge windows.
- Chef Mercer Mohr's San Francisco-style cuisine can be customized to accommodate your budget and dietary requests, like vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan. Plus, their friendly staff prides itself on exceptional service.
Video by Leslie Allred Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mesa Grill.