Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This serenely indulgent getaway is magical. There's plenty here to excite all your senses, from sweeping views of the stunning red rock formations to customized menus that delight your taste buds.
- You have a choice of multiple outdoor ceremony sites, including the 180-degree Red Rock view terrace, a shady creekside lawn, or a private garden. Indoors, celebrate in the secluded two-story Creekhouse or the Monet Ballroom, which features a cozy fireplace and adjacent lawn.
- It's the perfect place to stay & play! The area offers lots of attractions and activities—you can arrange for your guests to join you on a trip to the Grand Canyon, or take a jeep, helicopter, or hot-air balloon tour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except L'Auberge de Sedona.