Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Surrounded by the Catalina and Rincon mountains, this Tucson event center in the Tanque Verde Valley features a wealth of beautiful backdrops, from the lushly landscaped garden to the sparkling pond and sprawling lawn.
- Twinkle lights fill the mesquite and cottonwood trees in the grove, where a gazebo makes a lovely outdoor ceremony site. After you exchange vows, you can adjourn to the Starlight Banquet Room and dance the night away under the striking grand skylight.
- Special amenities include a horse-drawn carriage, a bridal dressing room and groom's lounge with entertainment, and a fire pit and outdoor patio. Plus, on-site catering with delicious plated dinner and buffet options makes planning a breeze.
Video by Tj Roxas Photography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Type of event
The rental fee includes the use of the property, white linens, china, glass, silverware, tables, and chairs.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $34/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except La Mariposa Resort.