Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With sweeping views of the Phoenix cityscape, the rooftop bar and lounge of this downtown hotel offers a gorgeous location for an open-air ceremony or reception under the stars.
- The grand Dreamcatcher Ballroom, along with 10 other flexible spaces, can be customized to fit all of your needs with the help of an on-site event manager, from the rehearsal dinner to a post-wedding brunch.
- Putting a creative culinary spin on American classics, the executive chef of the in-house Blue Kitchen & Cocktails will work with you to design a menu based on your tastes and preferences (one that's sure to wow your guests!).
Video by Yellowbox Weddings.
Vows There. Sleep Here. Love Everywhere.
Book 15 or more room nights on peak for your guests and receive the following:
- $10/night dining credit and signature cocktail for each guest
- IHG Rewards Club Points
- Room rental and getting-ready suites
- Self-parking for guests
- Gift Certificate for weekend stay for wedding couple's first anniversary
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
There is a 20 guest minimum.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Conference Center
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix.