Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, this Tucson resort offers a luxurious oasis for a Sonoran Desert destination wedding. Casitas and hacienda-style rooms provide elegant accommodations for your guests.
- The recently constructed Casa Luna, a modern event center with classic Southwest style, includes plenty of space for a grand indoor reception. For a more intimate celebration, you can choose from a variety of rooms, many of which have adjacent covered patios.
- Enjoy gorgeous sunsets and desert vistas in one of the outdoor spaces, such as the Outer and Inner Courtyard, the Terraza Garden Patio & Lounge, and the Catalina Pool. The staff will work with you to create a custom, all-inclusive event designed around your venue choices.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort.