Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- For a Sonoran Desert destination wedding, this cosmopolitan resort, nestled in the hills beneath Pinnacle Peak in the heart of Arizona, offers five-star amenities and gorgeous views. Adobe casitas surrounded by towering saguaro cacti are just some of the exceptionally cozy accommodations available.
- The two-tiered Troon Lawn with a boulder waterfall and elevated fire pit makes a stunning outdoor ceremony setting. For a more intimate venue, you can opt for the Ironwood Terrace, landscaped with its namesake trees, bougainvillea bushes, and a stone staircase for a dramatic entrance.
- Comprehensive wedding packages cover so much of what you’ll need: a choice of indoor and outdoor reception locations, as well as china, flatware, glassware, tables and seating, centerpieces, a dance floor and staging, a cocktail hour, and a plated dinner with a custom wedding cake and sparkling wine toast.
Video by PenWeddings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $8,000/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $275/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 470.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Conference Center
- Golf / Country Club
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North.