Cabins at Creekside 1520 Christopher Creek Loop • Payson • AZ 85541
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Cabins at Creekside on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Hidden among the world’s largest stand of Ponderosa pines, this historic resort boasts seemingly endless acres of scenic beauty nestled beneath the iconic Mogollon Rim, just steps from Christopher Creek.
- The ceremony sites are something out of a dream—perched on a hilltop and surrounded by towering pines, they boast breathtaking views across the valley to the dramatic distant mountains and ridges. And the sunsets? Spectacular.
- There’s plenty of room for everyone in the sweet on-site accommodations, which range from traditional cabins to larger townhouse-style spaces that sleep groups and families. (We call dibs on the luxury 42-foot “glamper” RV, though!)
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Cabins at Creekside
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cabins at Creekside.
Thanks! Your email to Cabins at Creekside is on its way!
Arizona Wedding Venues
> Phoenix / Scottsdale / Central Arizona Wedding Venues