Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built by famed architect Albert Chase MacArthur with consultation by Frank Lloyd Wright, this historic hotel features the iconic "textile block” design, made famous by Wright, throughout the resort’s sprawling grounds.
- They have so many lovely spaces from which to choose: among them, The Aztec Room, with its octagonal design and striking gold-leaf ceiling, and the Gold Room, where you’ll find multi-paned floor-to-ceiling windows, geometric light fixtures, and a collection of wonderful murals and tapestries.
- Overnighters have tons of lodging options, including charming cottages, suites, villas, and traditional guest rooms. Once settled in, spend your days exploring the nearby Phoenix Mountain Preserve, or stay on site and enjoy the resort’s amenities, which include seven pools, a spa, and two championship golf courses.
$500 discount on the ceremony fee if you choose to hire your wedding coordinator from Arizona Biltmore's preferred vendor list! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
Ceremony packages include a ceremony on an outdoor lawn, white garden chairs, dressing room, bottled water station, sound system & microphone, wedding night amenity, and overnight accommodations for the couple.
- $175/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Food and drink packages include:
- Cocktail hour with butler-passed hors d'oeuvres or a reception station
- Plated dinner or dinner stations
- 3–4-hour hosted bar
- Professionally created wedding cake
- Champagne toast
- Arizona Biltmore coffee & tea service
- Red & white house wine as well as imported & domestic beers
- Soft drinks, bottled waters, and juice mixers
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $18,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 20.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
No outside food or beverage is permitted.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Resort / Spa
- Art Gallery
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Arizona Biltmore.