Aldea at the Landmark 809 West Main Street • Mesa • Arizona 85201
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Aldea at the Landmark on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic century-old East Valley building is surrounded by meticulously landscaped grounds. Recent renovations have enhanced the picturesque setting, highlighting the distinctive gabled roof and wrought-iron detailing.
- Glowing with twinkle lights, the courtyards are filled with fire and water features that heighten the romantic ambiance. The built-in outdoor bar and cocktail area include tables and complimentary heaters for celebrations year round.
- You have a variety of wedding packages to choose from, including the bronze option, which covers tables, chairs, linens, a bartender, and a tablescape along with setup and teardown. Silver and gold packages allow you to add on catering, flowers, photography, and more.
Seasonal Discounts – Friday and Saturday dates in June, July and August are discounted by $800!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $12,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Bronze Package $12,000–14,000 (100 guests, $15/person for additional guests, up to 200 max)
- 6-hour event
- Complete event coordination including vendor selection assistance, timelines, floor maps, vendor confirmation, rehearsal & ceremony lineup, and personal items check-in & check-out
- Day-of coordinating team & design consultation for personalized theme & décor
- Soda bar
- Setup & breakdown
- Ceremony setup, bridal suite, and groom's room
Silver Package $15,600–18,600 (100 guests, $50/person for additional guests)
- Everything included in the Bronze Package PLUS
- Catering & service staff
- Cocktail hour appetizer & drink station
- Buffet dinner
- Four bouquets & four boutonnieres
- Three-tier wedding cake or a dessert station
- Complete decorator package
- Design consultation as well as complete design & decorating for the event
- Beverage package
- Champagne toast
Gold Package $21,000–23,000 (100 guests, $80/person for additional guests)
- Everything included in the Silver Package PLUS
- Floral centerpieces & ceremony arch
- Passed champagne pre-ceremony
- Premium hosted bar
- Sparkler grand exit & deluxe limo transfer
- Custom program signage, photo booth, dessert station, and coffee bar
All taxes & gratuities are included in package pricing.
- 6-hour event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
Send an email to Aldea at the Landmark
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Aldea at the Landmark.
Thanks! Your email to Aldea at the Landmark is on its way!
Arizona Wedding Venues
> Phoenix / Scottsdale / Central Arizona Wedding Venues