Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic century-old East Valley building is surrounded by meticulously landscaped grounds. Recent renovations have enhanced the picturesque setting, highlighting the distinctive gabled roof and wrought-iron detailing.
- Glowing with twinkle lights, the courtyards are filled with fire and water features that heighten the romantic ambiance. The built-in outdoor bar and cocktail area include tables and complimentary heaters for celebrations year round.
- You have a variety of wedding packages to choose from, including the bronze option, which covers tables, chairs, linens, a bartender, and a tablescape along with setup and teardown. Silver and gold packages allow you to add on catering, flowers, photography, and more.
Copper Elopement Package – $8,600 for up to 50 guests
- Available Monday & Tuesday, 5–9pm (excluding holidays)
- Pre-ceremony passed champagne
- Ceremony setup, officiant, and personal florals
- Reception setup, with tables, chairs, and centerpieces
- Appetizer and customized buffet
- Soda bar & bartender (BYO alcohol) and signature cocktail
- DJ services and photography
Seasonal Discounts – Friday and Saturday dates in June, July and August are discounted by $800!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Bronze Package $12,000–14,000 (100 guests, $15/person for additional guests)
- 6-hour event
- Complete event coordination including vendor selection assistance, timelines, floor maps, vendor confirmation, rehearsal & ceremony lineup, and personal items check-in & check-out
- Day-of coordinating team & design consultation for personalized theme & décor
- Soda bar
- Setup & breakdown
- Ceremony setup, bridal suite, and groom's room
Silver Package $15,600–18,600 (100 guests, $50/person for additional guests)
- Everything included in the Bronze Package PLUS
- Catering & service staff
- Cocktail hour appetizer & drink station
- Buffet dinner
- Four bouquets & four boutonnieres
- Three-tier wedding cake or a dessert station
- Complete decorator package
- Design consultation as well as complete design & decorating for the event
- Beverage package
- Champagne toast
Gold Package $21,000–23,000 (100 guests, $80/person for additional guests)
- Everything included in the Silver Package PLUS
- Floral centerpieces & ceremony arch
- Passed champagne pre-ceremony
- Premium hosted bar
- Sparkler grand exit & deluxe limo transfer
- Custom program signage, photo booth, dessert station, and coffee bar
All taxes & gratuities are included in package pricing.
- 6-hour event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Aldea at the Landmark.