Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Warm, welcoming, and filled with historical charm, this Birmingham banquet hall built in 1914 has been delightfully restored, with a gleaming century-old hardwood floor, exposed brick walls, and a high ceiling inset with huge wooden beams.
- You can hold both your ceremony and reception in the hall, with staff ready to help you with the transition. The adjacent lobby offers plenty of room for serving cocktails—from the in-house fully stocked bar service.
- A furnished guest suite for wedding preparations is included in the site rental, as are banquet chairs and tables. You can conveniently add extras such as a selfie photo station, a coat check, linens, dinnerware, a champagne greeting, and more.
Video by Lance Piri.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
- Package chosen
Wedding Packages Include:
- Tables and Gold Chiavari chairs
- Accent lighting
- Wedding Suite
- And more!
Rates for business functions, meetings or other types of events vary.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $15/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO catering must be licensed and $400 fee will apply.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Woodrow Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Woodrow Hall.