Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched atop Red Mountain with spectacular views of the city, this park/museum venue celebrates the history of Birmingham and its metalworking industries (the impressive Vulcan towering above the grounds is the world’s largest cast iron statue).
- Both indoor and outdoor event spaces are available for your ceremony and reception. The City Overlook offers splendid vistas of the downtown skyline and the mountainside, and the Electra Event Room has floor-to-ceiling windows along with topnotch AV capabilities and tables and chairs configured to your needs.
- Thoughtful wedding package amenities include guest access to the museum and observation tower, a designated day-of event professional, and a select group of experienced caterers to choose from.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The facility fee is $2,000 per venue for a 4-hour event time period. Additional time or add-ons will affect rates.
Rates for business functions, meetings or other types of events vary.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Vulcan Park and Museum.