Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located along the Tuscaloosa Riverwalk with panoramic waterfront views from the outdoor patio, this farmers market destination transforms into a modern and easily customizable event space that will wow your guests.
- Lined with glass roll-up doors that allow in tons of natural light, the main hall is airy and spacious. The large white brick stage provides an excellent backdrop for your band or DJ, and the exposed ductwork ceiling lends a contemporary vibe.
- Convenient inclusions and add-ons take some of the stress out of planning. Tables and black Chiavari chairs are provided with your rental, and you can also choose from a delightful variety of linens.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The standard rental is $2,250 for a 3-hour event and includes 2 hours prior for setup and 1 hour following for breakdown. Each additional hour is $250.
The full day rental is $2,750.
All rentals (for up to 350 guests) include tables and Chiavari chairs.
Insurance is required.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year round, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tuscaloosa River Market.