Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the Uptown entertainment district, this gorgeous hotel offers impeccable style and service for an effortlessly elegant Southern wedding. A dedicated wedding specialist will work with you to plan everything from the rehearsal dinner to the farewell brunch.
- Enjoy sparkling views of the cityscape with your guests during a cocktail hour in the Westin Ballroom Foyer, before moving to the spacious ballroom itself for dinner and dancing. Butler-passed canapés are included with every wedding package.
- You can celebrate on the deck of the rooftop pool, which overlooks the Birmingham skyline and provides a strikingly memorable backdrop for a more casual gathering. The attentive staff will take care of the details, including tablescapes and custom audiovisuals.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $700/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $45/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Westin Birmingham.