Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This showstopping 1905 Georgian-colonial mansion, located in the Highland Avenue Historic District, provides a gorgeous example of neoclassical architecture, with a massive portico supported by columns and a red brick façade that provides a striking contrast.
- There are multiple ceremony sites to choose from, such as the Gazebo Garden, the back patio, the front lawn, and the meticulously restored interior of the house, which features dark wood paneling, sparkling chandeliers, and white marble flooring.
- Private preparation suites for both wedding parties are a part of every package. A variety of tables, white padded chairs for outdoor use, gold Chiavari chairs for indoor use, on-site staff members, and setup and cleanup are also included.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Tables and chairs
- 4 hours of event time
- 3 hours of pre-ceremony time (for wedding party only)
- Private bride and bridesmaids’ suites with private bath
- Private groom’s suite with flat screen TV
- Cake tables, toasting flutes, cake knives
- Setup and cleanup
- Donnelly House staff on site
The ceremony fee includes:
- 1 hour of event time
- 3 hours of pre-ceremony time
- Chairs for ceremony
- 1 hour of ceremony rehearsal time
- Private bride’s and groom’s suites
- Setup and cleanup
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Corkage fee is $5/person and covers all bar setups, bar equipment, ice, acrylic drink ware, and beverage napkins.
Year round, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Donnelly House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Donnelly House.