Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on eight acres, this rustic barn adds a bit of glam with a towering iron-and-crystal chandelier plus antique and vintage touches. Creativity is definitely encouraged here.
- The owners have years of experience in the wedding industry. From running marriage retreat weekends to spearheading events and acting as officiants, it seems they were destined to create their own venue.
- This pastoral spot, located near two major golf courses, feels removed from hustle and bustle but is also very convenient. It includes a lovely bride's loft and groom's cottage and is fully air-conditioned!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,300/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes:
- Tables & Chiavari chairs
- Six vintage farm tables
- Two vintage pine pews
- Onsite parking
- Setup & breakdown of the ceremony site
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Security will be provided by The Barn at Shady Lane for $200 for a 4-hour period.
Year round, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Barn at Shady Lane
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Shady Lane.