Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This bucolic family-owned sheep farm combines vintage charm and country elegance. Between the wooded lanes, green fields, an old swing hanging from a tree, and adorable baby lambs willing to cuddle and pose for photos, this is rural chic done with a designer's eye.
- There are several picturesque ceremony sites and a multilevel barn with stone accents and crystal chandeliers. Enjoy cocktails and open-air views from the attached pavilion, as well as a stage for your band. Plus there's a full professional kitchen and a room for the bride and groom to get ready and relax.
- Just a few of the budget-friendly perks here include: lush landscaping that cuts down on your need for flowers, the ability to BYO catering and alcohol, free parking, antique décor available for your use—and, if you're lucky, your guests might get to watch their dogs herd the sheep.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Pricing is customizable and ranges $2,500 for Sunday events and $3,500 for Saturday. Contact venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sweet Seasons Farm Event Barn.
Thanks! Your email to Sweet Seasons Farm Event Barn is on its way!
Alternate Info: Sweet Season Farm Event Barn