Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This hidden Birmingham-area gem located in the charming Cahaba Heights neighborhood is a gated private residence offering a variety of elegantly rustic indoor and outdoor options for your celebration.
- A former horse-boarding facility, the spacious stables feature a lofty wood-paneled ceiling, a striking iron chandelier in the grand room, a built-in bar, an indoor balcony, and a wraparound stone patio with a welcoming stone fireplace.
- Exchange vows on the edge of the river that runs alongside the property. Or choose from other ceremony site options, which include the riding arena overlooking the stables, as well as romantic meadows lined with old-growth trees that are especially lovely in the fall.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Security, valet parking, a portable restroom trailer, and rentals are required. Must be contracted through Mariée Ami Wedding Planning Studio.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year round, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Swann Lake Stables.