Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Founded in the 19th century, this furnace complex is a National Historic Landmark. The site has been a museum since 1983 and is deeply imbued with the history of the area.
- Two indoor and five outdoor spaces offer a variety of versatile backdrops for your event. The brand new visitor's center contains a grand event room with an impressively high ceiling and sleekly modern architectural details, plus a more intimate gathering space that is well suited for bridal prep.
- Water fountains dance in the Spray Pond, offering a soothing background for a reception on the spacious and easily customizable patio. Other options include the Casting Shed, which features a stage and view of the historic blast furnace, and the iconic Water Tower.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 900.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sloss Furnaces.