Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a beautiful family-run venue that feels like a private ranch, with acres of meadows dotted with sprawling, moss-covered pecan trees.
- The barn is a spectacular blend of rustic and modern, with rough-hewn logs supporting a soaring, open-rafter ceiling. A second-floor wraparound mezzanine overlooks the lower level, and makes a wonderful spot for your lounge area and bouquet toss.
- There's an attached, covered patio with plenty of room for overflow seating or a cocktail area. It's outfitted with overhead fans to ensure a nice, cool breeze and gracious "front porch" vibe.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,600/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
- Type of event
Packages include the barn & surrounding acres, tables, chairs, bridal suite & groom's quarters, décor, and more.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Red Gates at Kelly Creek
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Red Gates at Kelly Creek.