Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Traditional romance with modern touches: This sprawling private estate dating back to the 1930s is a charming blend of new and old. In the recently remodeled Rebecca's Garden, you can exchange vows in the impressive white gazebo beneath a stately oak.
- Dramatic classical architecture: Suffused with elegance, Grace Hall features Grecian arches and columns. Inside, there's a bridal suite and groom's area, and outside there's a three-tiered fountain, pavilion, and courtyard with fireplace.
- Photogenic natural settings: In Micah's Meadow, you can choose from multiple ceremony spots, such as a wooden arbor, a stone stage, and a 100-year-old tree hung with chandeliers. For your reception, the sleekly modern barn includes custom doors that open to allow guests to mingle freely.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
The rental fee includes tables and chairs up to 100 guests and 8 hours of rental time.
Wedding cakes and floral packages are also available in-house for an additional fee.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year round, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Mathews Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mathews Manor.