Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A true Huntsville treasure, these stunning gardens are also home to an impressive Greek Revival guest center, giving you both indoor and outdoor year-round options.
- Say "I do" beneath the arbor in the Meadow at Lake Lonnie, with the lake's graceful fountain adding to your lush backdrop. Then, celebrate in the opulent Grand Hall or the more intimate Carriage House—each is uniquely lovely.
- They offer a broad range of packages, from simple "walk-in" weddings to lavish affairs. Best yet? Your rental fee helps support and maintain the Botanical Gardens for future generations!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,200/event and up
Ceremony fee is included in package.
Starting package price covers up to 150 guests. Packages are available year-round, but are required April–October.
Pricing varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Huntsville Botanical Garden.