Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This Spanish Colonial revival manor house, nestled on the edge of the Roebuck Springs Historic District, is a gorgeously restored Birmingham landmark. Designed for large celebrations, the spacious interior features original stained-glass windows, a grand staircase, and a balcony overlooking the great room.
- Patios and terraces on the lushly landscaped grounds provide outdoor options for both ceremonies and receptions. The ivy-covered manor, candle-lined paths, and trees strung with market lights offer an enchanting backdrop well into the evening.
- The expert on-site catering staff can prepare its own signature dishes or customize a menu based on your preferences. And the ingenious floral designers will craft arrangements that match your wedding vision. You can even add on the professional in-house photography for a more inclusive wedding package.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,675/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
Starting rate for a Saturday wedding & reception for up to 100 guests. Includes 7 hours of rental time. Please inquire for full pricing details, venue rental inclusions, and non-Saturday evening rates.
Catering, florals, and bar/security must be provided by Gabrella Manor.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year round, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gabrella Manor.