Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lavish estate delivers top-of-the-world luxury at one of the highest vantage points in Auburn. Its Old World charm, stunning panoramas, pristine grounds, and privacy are like a dream come true.
- Spread out over more than 100 acres, the venue offers lots of options for hosting a wedding with visual delights like elaborate staircases and balconies, gorgeous gardens, a pool with classical statues, carved marble mantels, and antique-filled interiors.
- The Buckingham Suite, fit for royalty, has a private garden, two dressing rooms, a steam shower and whirlpool tub. There are four other unique rooms, and overnight guests have access to the prestigious Moore's Mill Club.
Video by Pixel Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Alcohol must be provided by B&B Bartending.
Year round, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Fountainview Mansion
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fountainview Mansion.