Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1910, this historic Arts and Crafts-style home features stunning architectural details, from the façade's ornate brickwork to the tiled front porch, hardwood floors, grand oak staircase, and crown molding throughout the interior.
- Versatile and adaptable event rooms offer space for an intimate indoor ceremony and reception, including a romantic dining area with a fireplace and chandeliers. Outside, the lushly landscaped grounds can be tented to accommodate larger celebrations.
- Dedicated to exceptional service, the clubhouse staff will work with you to bring your wedding vision to life. You can even add on your rehearsal dinner and a guest brunch for the morning after the big day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,000/event and up
Fees include a 7-hour rental, including 3-hour setup, 3-hour event, and 1-hour cleanup (additional hour is $200). Weddings with ceremonies include an additional half-hour. Use of the clubhouse for day-of dressing is an additional $500.
Wedding Reception | $3,000 minimum | 150 guests, $20/person additional
Ceremony + Reception | $3,500 minimum | 150 guests, $20/person additional
Rehearsal Dinner | $900 minimum | 45 guests, $20/person additional
Non-wedding events have minimums that range $300–1,500, depending on the time of day and day of the week.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
Dinners have a capacity of 120 indoors, 240 outdoors.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
The corkage fee is $5/person.
Year round, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Clubhouse on Highland.