Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This private club is situated on the top floor, offering unparalleled views of Birmingham's skyline. It's typically reserved for members only, but is available to the public for special occasion rentals. Lucky you!
- The 32nd-floor event rooms are stylish and sophisticated. Each one offers something unique, like floor-to-ceiling and oversized circular windows, sleek built-in bars, and a glass atrium. Having trouble choosing? Rent out "The Penthouse" and get access to the entire venue.
- All couples receive the assistance of the Club's experienced wedding planners, who are experts on everything from invitations to entertainment and know all the ins and outs of hosting an event here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Rental fee is waived for club members.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Food & beverage minimums apply.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year round, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except City Club of Birmingham.