Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the historic Southside neighborhood, this full-service venue offers modern amenities with vintage charm. There’s space for even the largest celebration, along with a complete audiovisual system, heating and air conditioning, and three stocked bars.
- The eclectic and beautifully restored event spaces include the Brick and Crossing Rooms, with a professional wood dance floor and old-fashioned elevator; the Glass Room, with two walls of windows and a black & white checked floor; and the Bottle Room, lined with books and wine bottles.
- Exclusive on-site catering ensures your culinary preferences are taken into account, with extensive options for hors d’oeuvres, chef-attended food stations, and stand-alone displays. The staff is personal and attentive, devoted to getting every detail right.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $18/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except B&A Warehouse.