Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set right on the edge of sparkling Lake Martin, this secluded spot offers unobstructed water views and tons of venue choices across its manicured, estate-style grounds.
- Cocktails by the pool or in the sprawling manor, a ceremony on the private dock, a reception beneath the shade of an open-sided pavilion—the sprawling property means tons of flexibility in designing the celebration you’re envisioning.
- Your experienced, caring event staff will ensure things run smoothly, and their packages are some of the most affordable in the area. You’re welcome to bring in the vendors of your choice (including caterers), and there is plentiful lodging available nearby.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
The rental fee is $6,000 for four days, Thursday–Sunday; a 2-day rental starts at $3,000.
Rentals include tables, chairs, and an in-house designer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Azalea Cove Waterside
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Azalea Cove Waterside.