Services OfferedRead More Show Less
Here are just a few of the things we love about Lovely bridal shop in Los Angeles:
• Vintagey Chic Showroom. The cozy boutique feels airy and uplifting, thanks to creamy wood floors, blush-hued walls and large gilded mirrors. And of course a warm, welcoming attitude!
• Fresh Flirty Fashions. The carefully curated selections embrace a spirit of originality and unconventional elegance, including some of our all-time fave wedding dress designers: the ever-pleasing Watters, girly Ivy & Aster and so-cool Sarah Seven. You’ll also be treated to break-out designers that you won’t find in other L.A. bridal salons, such as Elizabeth Dye, Carol Hannah and the eco-friendly couture bridal gowns of Lindee Daniel. The dresses are like today’s brides—fun, romantic, uniquely lovely.
• Darling Details. At Lovely, accessorizing never felt so fabulous. Come and dress up The Dress with a frequently updated assortment of hair adornments, wedding veils, bridal jewelry, sparkly sashes and shrugs.
• Superstar Stylists. Lovely stylists are not only lovely themselves, inside and out; but they also have a knack for pairing up a bride with her perfect ensemble. They’re enthusiastic about helping you put your look together. Take advantage of their excellent taste (and check out their Style Videos and blog for even more pretty pointers!).
• Undivided attention. Lovely bridal boutiques are by appointment only, for a reason: They want to make sure you have the ultimate shopping experience. With the homey salon all to yourself (and a couple of your best gal pals), you’re free to browse, indulge your fashion instincts and soak up your stylist’s advice. All the gowns are out for you to explore, and all the mirrors are yours to admire yourself in your aisle options!
Prices and/or Package Info
Gowns range from $1800 to $6000.
ReviewsRead More Show Less
“Lovely caters to the bride who wants to be an individual and wear something unique.”
“What makes Lovely L.A. special? It’s the friendly service, inviting atmosphere and an unstuffy approach to bridal gowns.”
“Lovely excels in making you feel not only beautiful while trying on dresses, but also calm and relaxed.”
“They totally stayed within my budget.”
“They carry a range of fantastic, hand-picked gowns.”
“They went above and beyond. Lovely is a perfect way to start off the whole wedding experience!”
Did you know?
Here Comes The Guide contacted this vendor's brides and grooms directly for reviews -- so we know they're the real deal. #controlfreaks
We only list vendors that we'd recommend to our own sisters and best friends.
Questions and AnswersRead More Show Less
Do I need to make an appointment?Yes! So that we can give each bride our undivided attention, all shops are by appointment only and cannot accommodate walk-ins. We require private appointments to try on both wedding gowns and accessories. Click on our home page to schedule your appointment and specify if you are coming in for a bridal or accessories appointment.
When should I order my wedding dress?We suggest deciding on a dress six to nine months prior to your wedding date, so you have time built in for fittings and accessorizing. There are rush options for weddings under six months, but rush fees do apply.
How should I prepare for my appointment?Take some time to look through magazines and websites so you have a general idea of what you prefer in a wedding dress. This will help us get started in the selection process, although your stylist may also have some recommendations that you will love. It is helpful to bring undergarments of similar styles that you will wear on your wedding day, including strapless bras and those magic Spanx! Also bring heels of a height that you will wear for your wedding so you can get the complete picture when dress shopping.
Do you have plus size samples?We do sell plus size dresses! We do our best to accommodate as many beautiful body types as possible with our sample dresses. For this reason, the majority of our samples are sizes 8, 10, and 12 and we also have a selection of sample gowns in size 14-20.
Do you do fittings in your shop?We do not tailor in our stores. We prefer that you visit one of our recommended tailors, since they have all of the tools at their fingertips inside their shops. We don’t have any required alterations packages, which means you only pay for what you need to have done to make your gown fit like a glove.
Lovely Bride, Los Angeles Covers These Areas:
- San Gabriel Valley / Pasadena
- And other areas by special arrangement.
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lovely Bride, Los Angeles.