Mammoth & June Mountain Resorts 10001 Minaret Road • Mammoth Lakes • CA 93546
Mammoth & June Mountain Resorts
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Mammoth & June Mountain Resorts on the Here Comes The Guide website.
- Room Service
- Onsite Restaurant
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary In-room WiFi
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle
- Concierge Services
- Pet Friendly
- Onsite Gym
- Spa Services
- Swimming Pool
- Roll-away Bed Available
- Crib Available
11 miles to Mammoth Lakes Airport (MMH)
37 miles to Bishop Airport (BIH)
You and your guests will want to take advantage of...
- The Village Lodge: Located just steps from the best shopping and dining in town, year-round entertainment, and direct gondola access to the snowy slopes, The Village Lodge is Mammoth's premier all-access property offering luxury and convenience in the heart of it all.
- Juniper Springs Resort: Your perfect basecamp for any Mammoth adventure, this family-friendly resort delivers all the comforts of home with ski-in, ski-out convenience. The Eagle base lodge next door delivers all your ski resort needs, and in the warmer months, you can hit the links at the Sierra Star Golf Course just outside your door.
- Mammoth Mountain Inn: Situated at the base of the mountain just across from the ski area's Main Lodge, Mammoth Mountain Inn offers stunning views, ski-in, ski-out convenience, and proximate access to Mammoth's best mountainside activities and attractions year-round.
- Tamarack Lodge and Resort: Perched on the shore of Twin Lakes and steeped in rustic charm, historic Tamarack Lodge is Mammoth’s most secluded resort. Enjoy the outdoor adventures just beyond your doorstep and take a rejuvenating break from the modern world in pure comfort.
- The Westin Monache Resort: Mammoth Lakes’ only full-service, luxury hotel offers relaxed elegance and first-class amenities, from the suite fireplaces and in-room massages to gourmet dining and a seasoned staff to help you plan an unforgettable celebration. In short, everything you’d expect from a Westin—just taken to a higher elevation.
- Luxury Home Collection: Elevate your group or family’s mountain escape with a stay in one of our luxury private home rentals. You’ll enjoy modern homes that offer the ultimate in comfort and convenience in various locations throughout Mammoth Lakes. Homes can accommodate 7 to 14 guests depending on the property.
- Camp High Sierra: With a historic recreation lodge and views of the Sherwins, Mammoth Mountain, and the Mammoth Crest, Camp High Sierra has been a family-favorite campground for almost 100 years. Ideally located between town and the Lakes Basin, this is the perfect basecamp for all your favorite Mammoth activities.
Have some pre- and post-wedding fun at these local attractions!
Local Breweries & Wine Bars
Indoor/Outdoor Dining Options
Devils Postpile National Monument & Rainbow Falls
Guest Room Rates
Guest room rates vary depending on room type requested, time of year, and days of the week. Additionally, multiple lodging venues available, each offering its own unique features and rates.
Room Block Discount Details
Minimum number of rooms and/or nights required for room block discount:
Complimentary room or suite provided for the couple?
Couple will be billed for unused rooms?
Room Blocks are released:
30 days prior to the event date.
Venue will distribute guest bags to rooms:
Yes, for an additional fee.
Room Block Discounts and Notes
Please contact Catering Sales for additional details.
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mammoth & June Mountain Resorts.
Thanks! Your email to Mammoth & June Mountain Resorts is on its way!
Northern California Guest Accommodations
> Yosemite / Mammoth / Forests Guest Accommodations
Alternate Info: Mammoth Mountain Resort