Wanna act like you own the place? Get married at a private estate!
Scroll down to see a bunch of useful articles + ideas about private estate weddings. Or you can:
- Find a private estate wedding venue near you
- Get inspired by real weddings held at a private estate
- Check out our Mansion & Estate Weddings board on Pinterest
Featured Private Estate | MUCKENTHALER MANSIONLocated in Orange County, CA on gorgeous park-like grounds, the Muckenthaler Mansion is the perfect place for your fun yet elegant wedding ceremony and reception. With a vista of gently rolling gardens, swaying palms, and picturesque architecture, it is the ideal space for your special day.
- All 9 acres are exclusively yours! Design your dream wedding on any of the multiple locations.
- Customizable reception packages completely based on your wants, budgets & desires, because it’s your envisioned reception!
- 'Cheers To You' Special Offer // Host your wedding between January 1st and March 31st 2018 and receive: 20% OFF the venue site fees, complimentary champagne toast and ALL bartending fees waived!
Click here for more info.
Whether it’s on a faraway tropical island, at a secluded wine country villa or at a seaside manse, weddings at signature private properties top the charts for couples tying the knot—and we’re not just talking about celebrities.
You’ve visited a lot of potential wedding venues, and the private estate you’re considering for your Big Day has it all: it’s gorgeous, romantic, and, of course, totally private—truly your dream location! However, while it’s great to get swept away by the beauty of the place, make sure you’re aware of all the extras you’ll need to provide to turn your vision into reality.
We love the idea of a wedding at home. But did you ever consider getting married at someone else's home? With private estates, you can get married at your dream house—without actually having to own it. However, there are some unique considerations that come with booking a private estate for your wedding—which is why we've come up with this list of questions to ask!