5971 West 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA, California 90036
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Grace Bridal Couture on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Based in Los Angeles.
Loyce Wheatley of Grace Bridal Couture painstakingly handcrafts custom, one-of-a-kind wedding gowns. All of her wedding dresses are individually designed and tailored to flawlessly fit each unique bride.
Loyce can make your dream wedding dress come to life, and you’ll have a ball collaborating with her (she’s so much fun to work with!). Customize everything from your gown’s design and fabric, to the details and embellishments. Contact Loyce to get started in the design process.
Questions and Answers
About This Company
Dreaming of a wedding dress that reflects your individual personality? Here are 4 reasons to consider entrusting your vision to Grace Bridal Couture:
1. Exquisite artistry. Award-winning couturier Loyce Wheatley, the genius behind Grace Bridal Couture, is a true artisan. She takes her craft beyond concept to include expert construction, a talent inherited from her mother and grandmother. Whether remaking an heirloom wedding dress or fashioning a modern gown, Loyce delights in adding intricate details to make her gowns special—back straps made out of crystals, hand-finished lace or a hand-tufted skirt, for example. A devotee of exceptional tailoring, Loyce ensures that each of her creations are cut to enhance your individual beauty. A graduate of the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles, Loyce began her career in retail, then worked as an in-house designer at a boutique. When a client requested a custom wedding dress, Loyce found her true calling. “I am passionate about what I do for my clients,” says Loyce, “because it’s a once-in-a-lifetime moment.”
2. Service that’s above and beyond. This exceptional designer is also a genuine, caring professional who puts her heart and soul into every project. She understands what your wedding dress means to you. In fact, Loyce is so meticulous that she’s known to attend her brides as they prepare to walk down the aisle. Recounts a Grace bride we spoke with: “Loyce actually came to my wedding, made sure the gown was perfectly pressed and then helped me get ready. I couldn’t have asked for more!”
3. You set the trend. Why let New York or Europe dictate the wedding style you should be wearing? If you can’t find what you want among the sea of strapless, white bridal gowns, then let Loyce dream up a dress with all the components you desire. Loyce is a master of corsetry, so fantasy couture—Victorian, Regency, Renaissance—becomes a reality under her skillful hands. Want a bridal gown with elaborate lace sleeves or a neckline that’s just so? Then come to Loyce. A wedding dress in color or pastels? The photographs of other Grace brides in unique non-white bridal gowns will give you the courage to go your own way. Do you fancy flowing veils and a train fit for royalty? A slinky silk silhouette or figure-flattering a-line? Petticoats or peplums? Together you and Loyce decide what’s hot and haute. Think of it as your very own Project Runway moment!
4. Surprisingly well-priced. If you think custom couture and oodles of personal attention are only for celebrities, then think again. Brides reported that they were pleasantly surprised how thoughtfully Loyce worked with their budgets, offering fabrics and style choices that would help them save. Says one satisfied Grace customer, “Besides being price conscious, she was also incredibly sweet.”
Grace Bridal Couture Covers These Areas:
- Los Angeles
- And other areas by special arrangement.
Wedding Vendors > Southern California > Wedding Dresses and Accessories