Newport, Rhode Island 02840
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hotel Viking on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• Say your vows in a historic chapel. Kay Chapel, built in 1869 and located adjacent to the Hotel Viking, features pure white walls, dark wood arched ceiling beams and beautiful stained-glass windows. Two elegant ballrooms and two additional smaller spaces can accommodate receptions of any size.
• Relax and rejuvenate before your big day at the Spa Fjor. Get wrapped in an Atlantic Seaweed Body Mask, bask in the Seaside Salt Glow or grab your honey and take advantage of the couple’s massage. In addition to all the inviting spa treatments, the fitness center and indoor pool offer guests a more active experience.
• Spend your wedding night in a luxurious honeymoon suite. Each of the 10 Mansion Suites is named for one of Newport’s famous mansions and individually designed to capture its essence. You’ll feel like a member of the rich and famous of the Gilded Age.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 220
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 120
- Max. Seated Indoors: 400
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 600
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 120
- Max. Seated: 400
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $500 deposit is required to reserve your ceremony date in the chapel and the balance of the $1,500 rental fee is due 3 business days prior to the event. Wedding packages range $99–135/person. Tax and a 22% service charge are additional.
An elopement package is available for $3,200, which includes 2 nights’ accommodation, couple’s massage, use of historic Kay Chapel for the ceremony, dinner for two, complimentary parking and all taxes and gratuities.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsGarden Patio/Courtyard