Video by Becky Davis Photography.
Local/Farm to Table
VILLA & VINE is happy to customize your menu!
Catering at this venue:
Cake: BYO, with cutting fee
Will cater off site? Yes
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, until 1am.
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
The food & beverage minimum starts at $4,000 and varies depending on the space reserved and day rented. Meals start at $12/person. Alcohol is extra. There is no additional rental fee, and a 20% gratuity is included with your F&B package!
|Room / Space||Seated||Standing||In / Out||Privacy Level|
Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Historic / Landmark Building
Patio / Deck / Terrace
Nearby lot or garage
Parking is available in a low-cost lot directly behind the venue.
Dance area is part of venue
Amplified music OK indoors
Amplified music OK outdoors
- Fireplace in the Arlington Room and Mediterranean-style fountain in the Courtyard.
- VILLA & VINE is located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, on lively State Street.
- Heat lamps, romantic lighting, and votive candles on the tables are included.
- All packages include staffing, tables, linens, chairs & tables plus cleanup
- NO tax or service charge—they’re included in your package pricing!
- VILLA & VINE is owned and catered by Chef Petros Benekos, whose award-winning Southern California restaurants are popular for their fresh, Mediterranean-style dishes. Chef Petros grows much of his own local produce as well as producing his own wine.
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except VILLA & VINE.