Portland, Oregon 97217
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Red Lion Hotel on the River Portland on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- You can bask in a trifecta of iconic Oregon vistas—the Columbia River, Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Hood—from this romantic waterfront, wedding site. And since the hotel has its own slips right on the River Jantzen Beach, you and your guests can arrive by boat.
- Both ballrooms offer fabulous river views. You have your choice of the Mt. St. Helens Ballroom with its 16-foot ceiling or the appropriately named Grand Ballroom, so spacious that you can entertain up to 2,500 of your nearest and dearest.
- The landscaped, waterside patio is a delightful spot for cocktails and canapés as well as dinner, featuring their creative seasonal cuisine. And if all this great food and scenery has whet your appetite for more, you’ll appreciate the overnight accommodations that let you linger to indulge further.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 2000
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 1200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 2500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 400
- Max. Seated: 1300
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date. The rental fee ranges $250–1,000 depending on the day of the week, time of day and guest count. Wedding packages range $39–50/person. Alcohol and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility