Bend, Oregon 97701
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Pronghorn Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- The setting is absolutely breathtaking. Pronghorn’s private event island is a spectacular place to say “I do,” offering 360-degree panoramic views of the surrounding natural beauty—including the stunning Cascade Mountains. The private 7,000-square-foot event space, which lies between the 1st and 18th holes of the Tom Fazio golf course, is reached via a bridge that provides a dramatic entrance for the bride.
- You’ll love the grand, lodge style of the club. It’s rustic and welcoming, with several indoor spaces that feature fireplaces, glowing chandeliers and comfy furniture. The accommodations are inviting, too—Junior Suites are ideal for couples and each boasts a large master bedroom and bath, while guests can relax in the luxurious, fully furnished Residence Club units.
- Your wedding weekend will be enhanced by the full resort experience. Enjoy a round of golf with family and friends. Go for a refreshing dip in one of the two outdoor pools, or soak in a spa. Get pumped up for the big day in the fitness center. Or sign up for one of the many exciting Pronghorn Adventures for fun activities on land, in the air, and on the water.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
The site fee ranges $5,000–8,000 from May–October. There is special pricing for Monday–Thursday and winter dates. Reception packages start at $60/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
- Max. Seated Indoors: 100
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated Indoors: 125
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 150
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated: 24
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways