Hamilton Township, New Jersey 08619
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Grounds for Sculpture on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
Grounds for Sculpture is such a unique Hamilton Township wedding location:
- Art enthusiasts will love it: Built in 1992 to foster appreciation for modern sculpture, the venue wows guests with 42-acres of landscaped grounds dotted with over 270 pieces.
- The event spaces are versatile: All the private rooms in the Seward Center for the Arts offer high ceilings, neutral wall colors, and floor-to-ceiling windows with generous views of the outdoor sculptures.
- The food is divine: Catering is provided by the popular Rat’s Restaurant on site, which Hamilton Township natives know for its scrumptious cuisine, Zagat-rated ambiance, and attentive service.
- It’s conveniently located: Less than an hour from Philadelphia and New York—and just minutes from Princeton and the Hamilton and Trenton train stations!—it’s an easy trip for guests from all over. Parking’s also free!
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 272
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 400
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 150
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
The site fee ranges $2,000–7,000 depending on season, availability, guest count, and spaces rented. Please contact the venue for meal pricing. The venue provides catering, but you may also choose from their list of approved caterers.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: trenton